Sunday 3 October 2010

Skul Fan-Fiction 11

                                      (While all that was going on this is what happened to me)




                         I was falling into the crater I'd made. This was the end. I noticed how bad the weather was . Ha. The rain was falling at the same speed as I was. I continued rotating in the air from my horribly thought out plan when the rain sped up. Then I realized I was slowing down. A young, female sorcerer stepped out from the crowd, manipulating the air as she walked.A Saviour??I landed softly at the jagged edge of the hole.
                        There was an outcry of rage from the remnants who wanted me dead. But as she came closer I saw black lips and veins of a possessed. She had Asian features and dark long hair but pale skin. She wore a flowery kimono but it was tight fitting, made for everyday wear.She spoke with no accent but her voice filled with contempt and loathing,'I want his body, he's stronger than this useless vessel'
                       She opened her mouth and a black mist left her and flew at me.I threw a few leftover sparks at it but it easily recovered and flew at me again.The girl it had inhabited was ,amazingly, still conscious and she swung her arms towards me. I was pushed out of the way by a wall of air before the remnant could dive into me.
                      With as much effort it would ever again take me I got to my feet and turned to help. She was using advanced air techniques to avoid attacks and the shrieking loose remnant. I was tapped out and there was nothing in the area I could see to recharge myself. I shuffled to a broken window and climbed into some unfortunate persons living room. I dragged myself to an electrical socket on the wall and pressed my palm against it.
                       I felt the power in the line and pulled at it with my magic.Power surged through my body. I converted it to more magic and physical energy. This wouldn't be constant flow so I took my time and fully recharged, even taking the time to make my dagger more conductive. My magic was storing and manipulating the energy into much more volatile sheer power.With this in me I might escape.
                      With a jolt I remembered about the mysterious woman who saved me, and I jumped out the window. She was still skillfully dodging attacks but she was sweating, growing tired. I took the dagger Nicolette had given me and ran through the crowd, stabbing and slashing while sending thousands of volts of power down the blade.Sorcerers fell all around me, thinning the amount of attacks heading for the woman .
                     She turned on the offensive throwing streams of fire, cutting off air supplies and using water to slow down her opponents. The rain was coming down in buckets and we both used this to our advantage.She did something unheard of. She actually froze the water on the possessed, then made air bubbles around there heads to knock them out. I ,eager to out-do her, send a strong current into one of the possessed and used the water as a conductor to keep the current going so almost all of them were severely shocked or knocked unconscious.
                     We finished the last few off by cutting off their air supply and using fists as tasers. When the last of the possessed was incapacitated we took a moment to look around. Well over one hundred people lay either dead or stunned on the ground. I felt proud but then almost instantly guilty. I killed innocent people. 
                      'Thank you' I blurted as I turned to the woman.'If you hadn't helped I would be dead or worse by now.You were amazing! How did you freeze . .' She cut me off with a wave of her hand.Then she reached hers out.
                      'Kallista Pendragon at your service', she said, smiling a Mona Lisa smile.'How may I help you now?   Just then the loose remnant from earlier came flying down the street behind Kallista's back.Not again . . .
                    

3 comments:

  1. awesome!

    i iz feeling ashamed...

    Im the one who should be apologetic, Leo.

    Sorry for saying all those things. I guess deep down i could see your logic, i just did't want to accept it.

    I'm ok. It was just a momentary thing of selfishness there. Oops....


    SO! Will u'z forgivez me nowz? plz???
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (epic lolcat speak ftw!!!)

    *weak grin* its a good story, btw.

    I was hoping to do an 'infinites' story after my fanfic where Israel Elysium, Aquila Felis, Skylara Wolfbane, Jodi Harte and possibly some other characters are on some sort of recon mission in a small school. Seeing as how most of us look 14 yrs old, they enroll in the school. The target: Leo Sparks. Bullied and wondering where the hell he got his power from, he is on the edge of letting loose a major amount of sparks in the direction of the major bully. Of course, this sounds childish now, but then once your taken out of that hellhole, a LOT more cooler stuff happens...cough cough fight scenes ftw!! cough cough....


    Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLASS HELLBOY!!!!! DO IT DO IT!!!!! Please do it!!!! Thanks for the comments guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete