Wednesday 15 September 2010

Skul-Fan Fiction

     'Look out', screamed Skylara, as she reverted back to human from a bear.A wall of shadows crashed into my stomach.I was thrown backwards  and would have plummeted of the side of a cliff if Dragona hadn't compacted the air around me to take away the momentum that would have carried me to my doom.
      The young necromancer had tried to punch a tendril of shadows through me but this time I was ready and parried his attack with a bolt of lightning then ran at him through the dispersing shadow I rugby tackled him to the ground and pumped electricity to my hands so they acted like a cattle prod.
      He fell unconscious yet his body lashed out in a mass of flailing limbs and spasms. The young necromancer's elbow cracked against my temple leaving me dazed. But he was defeated and for about 2 whole seconds I felt ecstatic.
     The I looked around and saw how insignificant I had been in the fight. Skylara had knocked out 5 possessed sorcerers while Dragona,Florence and Nicolette has masses of unconscious  bodies scattered around them.Relax. This was your first big fight and you did well.
      Lies and I knew it . I'd be dead if it wasn't for Dragona saving me.
'These Remnants are getting out of hand', gasped Skylara. 'we have to get to the Hibernian.
      'No, they will be under attack by now , we have to find a place to defend and save as many uninfected as possible ', Florence said calmly as if she had had loads of experience fighting hoards of remnants trying not to kill the people they inhabited ' we should be safe at The Cave. We'll go through Roarhaven and pick up as many sorcerers as we can find'
     'Ok , but no criminals',said Skylara ,unsure.
'And let em be taken over by remnants, I don't think so',I piped up trying to sound intelligent as possible
     'Good point',Skylara said brightly but it seemed strained,' to Roarhaven it is'

5 comments: